Sacred Muse Of Melendru
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alliance ideas.

+2
Sapphy Baby
Jt or Feng
6 posters

Go down

Alliance ideas. Empty Alliance ideas.

Post  Jt or Feng Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:02 pm

Well guys once again we have been kicked from our alliance.
I'm kinda tired of it. Now we can continue searching for an alliance. Or we can form our own.
At the moment I'm kind of leaning towards making our own. This way we can have our own rules.
so our plan for forming our own alliance is this.A couple people will break off and form their own guild which I will then invite to our alliance. We shall discuss the naming of the guilds and we ARE NOT SURE about this so DON'T GO FORMING YOUR OWN GUILD RIGHT AWAY. Sign up here if you want to form your own guild please say so here or talk to me in game.
We will discuss the naming of the guilds as to coordinated names and what not when we decide what we are doing for sure. Post ideas/opinions/comments here. Thank you.
afro

Jt or Feng
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Number of posts : 12
In-Game name : Jt Silly
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Alliance ideas. Empty Re: Alliance ideas.

Post  Sapphy Baby Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:37 pm

Dont hate us Jt! Sad

We should definitely form our own alli. I'm sick and tired of being stuck with uptight bitches, its annoying.
Sapphy Baby
Sapphy Baby
Muse member
Muse member

Number of posts : 13
In-Game name : Sapphire Thunder
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Jt or Feng Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:24 pm

Haha sorry wasn't blaming you guys. Was blaming the stuck up losers that were our old alli leaders.

Jt or Feng
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Exilon Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:21 pm

ho my what now??? but i agree with you we should do our own alli... And i want to creat one.
Exilon
Exilon
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 20
In-Game name : Exilon Second
Registration date : 2008-09-18

https://muse.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Forbidden Derv Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:49 pm

Yes ill try to make my own guild once i get the money jocolor

Forbidden Derv

Number of posts : 4
In-Game name : Forbidden Derv
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Cappers Bra Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:52 am

i like idea of making our own alliance, but ive heard about sacred muse of grenth etc, isnt muse a goddess?
Cappers Bra
Cappers Bra

Number of posts : 7
In-Game name : King Cappers
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Jt or Feng Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:52 pm

Muse was indeed a god or goddess or some mythical figure in greek times.
Bards would call upon the Muses for inspiration for song and to help tell the stories properly.

Wikipedia definition is...
In Greek mythology, the Muses (Ancient Greek αἱ μοῦσαι, hai moũsai [1]: perhaps from the Proto-Indo-European root *men- "think"[2]) are a sisterhood of goddesses or spirits, their number set at nine by Classical times, who embody the arts and inspire the creation process with their graces through remembered and improvised song and stage, writing, traditional music, and dance. They were water nymphs, associated with the springs of Helicon and with Pieris, from which they are sometimes called the Pierides. The Olympian system set Apollo as their leader, Apollon Mousagetēs. Not only are the Muses explicitly used in modern English to refer to an inspiration, as when one cites his/her own artistic muse, but they are also implicit in words and phrases such as "amuse" and "musing upon".[3]

According to Hesiod's Theogony (seventh century BC), they are the daughters of Zeus, king of the gods, and Mnemosyne, goddess of memory. For Alcman and Mimnermus, they were even more primordial, springing from Uranus and Gaia. Pausanias records a tradition of two generations of Muses; the first being daughters of Uranus and Gaia, the second of Zeus and Mnemosyne. Another, rarer genealogy is that they are daughters of Harmonia (the daughter of Aphrodite and Ares) which contradicts the myth in which they were dancing at the wedding of Harmonia and Cadmus.

Compare the Roman inspiring nymphs of springs, the Camenae, the Völva of Norse Mythology and also the apsarasa in the culture of classical India.

But anyways...
To get this alliance thing to work we are going to need allot of people to help.
We will need people to lead guilds, recruit, farm some money for GHs, and ab. In order of importance. Please let me know if you can do any of these :-)

Jt or Feng
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Forbidden Derv Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:07 pm

I Will Lead A Guild! Twisted Evil

Forbidden Derv

In-Game name : Forbidden Derv
Registration date : 2008-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Jt or Feng Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:09 pm

So here is another plan.
Hows about we look for a few other nice growing guilds looking to form an alliance and follow in good ol' Mits's steps.
We'll get a nice sized alliance 3 or 4 guilds then we can all split and fill the rest of it. If we try to make an alliance with only Muse people Muse will be far to small to continue to grow with.
Ideas? Comments? Reply please! :-) Even if it is just I like it or I don't like it.
Also! Keep an eye out for guilds!
Any way you can help is GREATLY let me emphasize that GREATLY appreciated. Very Happy

afro

Jt or Feng
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Exilon Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:52 am

Yea i just think bout that during a math class and i agree with you jt. The only think... plz make the alli chat clean :S
Exilon
Exilon
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 20
In-Game name : Exilon Second
Registration date : 2008-09-18

https://muse.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  michiel Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:14 pm

The first problem is money..
The new guilds will need money. 250k for a full gh and keeping a guild up and running requires hard work and daily playing so , assuming we are making 2 new muse guilds, we shall need 250k + 250 k + 2 k(cape) +2k another cape+ other costs, to make the guild itself. That would make a total of lets say 550 k. Oh btw , exilon, forbidden derv and man of manlyhood gonna make a guild, i think. Thats makes a total of 550k +252k+other cost again. Oh noes 810k maybe? or something, im not trying to say this alliance making is a bad idea, im just saying
The second problem, is the original muse. Maybe people will join the other guilds cuz they think its cooler or tza shit. we are at 55 members including leader now.
we should get that too atleast 65 members, before we even start making guilds
i can't think of a third problem, actually. Shocked
Cool
im not trying to say this alliance making is a bad idea, im just saying it will require a lot of work, money, and time to make it operating.

Last edited by michiel on Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:21 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Pie. and adding a total at the 1337 calculation i made)

michiel

In-Game name : michiel the insane, rift spammer, pie are i, im pie,...
Registration date : 2008-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Jt or Feng Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:49 pm

Yeah I realize its gonna take quite a bit. But I'm not planning on filling the halls right away. I'll probably do it slowly similar to how we did it back in ADoM have a contest and winners get something for their guild hall.

Jt or Feng
Guild Leader
Guild Leader

Back to top Go down

Post  Sapphy Baby Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:39 pm

Haha, I remember that when I was in Geko. We also won for the most faction made. Hoorah!

But the other guilds need to earn more faction. I want to own something one day. Sad
Sapphy Baby
Sapphy Baby
Muse member
Muse member

Number of posts : 13
In-Game name : Sapphire Thunder
Registration date : 2008-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down